Doughnuts and Angels... Just My Luck

....I decided to go hunting today just as it was getting dark; an excuse to go on this nice little hiking trail I found a while back. The problem? On my way back I ran into two golden retrievers. They both looked young, but certainly weren't puppies. No collar, leash, nothing. Just a whole bunch of mud. And they looked half-starving or something, as well. I couldn't just leave them there, so I decided to try and at least find their owners so I wouldn't feel guilty about it. I went door-to-door for about half and hour, when finally I found someone who claimed they abandoned them because they could afford to keep them. I was furious! It took some real self-control not to just rip her apart there. She had said the male was Doughnut and the female was Angel, if I wanted to know.
....So should I take them to a shelter? Put up adds for a new loving home? Or maybe Caius would let me keep them? The second I took them here to our castle they fell asleep. It was quite amusing, really. I suppose even if I must find them a new home I will have to take care of them for a little while. Hopefully the rest of the Volturi will understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment