Welcome Home, Lucky and Bandit!

...Welcome to the two latest additions to the family! Caius has let me keep the two dogs, and we have renamed them Lucky and Bandit. Of course, it seems Donna is pretty persistent on referring to them as Smelly and Stench. I don't think they smell bad at all, though; not compared to Werewolf, in anycase.
....Tomorrow I shall go on a shopping spree for them. I'm guess I will have to get a pink collar for Lucky and a black one for Bandit so Caius and I can tell the two apart.
...It was a bit of a surprise for Caius when I first told him. How often do I ask him to keep pets without even explaining where they came from first? Then again, I know he couldn't have expected any less. And he loves them too - how couldn't he? They're the sweetest things, hardly ever barking, and they absolutely love (and are a bit too trusty of) all people and vampires. Which makes me wonder: can the Quileute wolves possibly understand what they're saying?

No comments:

Post a Comment