A Final Farewell

....I'm not sure exactly how it happened. Neither do I know how I should feel about the whole thing. Is it even possible for vampires to grieve? I now believe so, for as two new lives found their way to me, I must have let one slip away. We all will miss you, Chelsea.
....I know she deserved what she got; I can't deny the Volturi law. And and I can't help but wonder, what was she doing in LaPush anyway? She should have known better. Could she have done it on purpose, or merely forgotten? I wish to believe that the first wasn't the case. If it had been, why didn't she warn us? And I spoke with her just moments before she left. Not one thing related to the incident about to happen was mentioned to me. And of course, I hadn't learned what happened until the next day.
....It had only been a few says since we last talked of death together. Chelsea insistes upon the fact that we all were to go to hell once our time came, and I tried to convince her otherwise. I'd rather not stay on the horrid subject. But she insisted when she died, she wanted an elaborate funeral. Black and red roses, Renata as her DJ, cheerleaders; you wouldn't believe the list. I told her not to worry about it for at least another couple hundred years... if only I had been right. And now, I'll never have the chance to ask for the truth behind her actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment