Starting a Blog



....Hello, I am Athenodora, proud vampire wife of the Volturi. I have been with them for so long, I hardly even remember thinking of anything about myself! I'm neither sure of where I came from, who I was before I became a vampire, or even who changed me or when. It seems I'm even a mystery to myself, as I know almost nothing about my history before I joined the Volturi. But it doesn't really matter, I'm happy now, anyway. I should be lucky to be married to Caius. Apart from him, the only person alive who I can consider family is Sulpicia, my younger cousin.
....For the last couple of decades, probably even the last milenium, I've felt just as empty and blank as my past, though. I know the rest of the Volturi, as well as many of the other covens, too, have noticed my odd behaviors. It's as if all I did was sit around the castle all day, every day, for as long as I can remember. For all I know, it may have been an eternity. In any case, I've decided I'll try and be more, how should I say it, social with the rest of my coven. They're always off hunting, or doing something else fun together, while I'm left behind. Hopefully this won't be the case anymore. Since I visited the Cullens with because of that whole 'Renesmee issue', I've realized how dull my live (if that's what you can even call it) is.
....My first step in putting myself out there? Making a Twitter. (My account is _Athenodora_, add me!) It's like I'm finally catching up with modern times. At first I had hoped that the internet would just be a fad, and fade away as time passed, just as everything else has. But no - it just keeps growing and becoming more advanced! So, yes. I made a twitter, surprisingly enough. It seemed everyone else I knew was into it, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment